The North Central Region Leadership Team has met a number of times with the intent of making the best decision for the health and safety of our Patrollers. Unfortunately it was necessary to cancel our Spring Banquet due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. They have also decided we cannot let a pandemic stop us from recognizing the Patrollers that have gone above and beyond the call of duty.
This years awards will be presented to patrollers by the Region Leadership. After awards are presented, a summary of the Award Recipients will be posted on this webpage.
For more information contact
Chris Dragosh at 920-915-5129
Obey the RESPONSIBILITY CODE:
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people and objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and let the people moving go first.
- Always wear safety devices on your ski and boards to prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs, fences and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and the ability to load, ride and unload safely
Think Snow! / Daren Lukes / North Central Region Webmaster / NSP Certified #791 / 920-277-1436 / email@example.com