|Unfortunately our NSP North Central Region was not able to have its annual spring awards banquet this year due to Covid-19. |
Our Leadership understands how much time and effort we all put into the National Ski Patrol and feel it is important to recognize those that have gone above and beyond.
To continue our tradition of recognizing the leaders in our organization, we are planning a summer time “North Central Region Picnic and Awards Event” on Saturday July 25, 2020.
The event will take place at Willow Springs Garden located at 5480 Hillcrest Drive Wausau, WI 54401.Click on the link below for information on the Willow Springs Facilities
|There will be more information put out as we get closer to the event. Please mark your calendar to reserve the date.|
For more information on the Banquet contact Bruce J. Iattoni at 715-574-3447
Obey the RESPONSIBILITY CODE:
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people and objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and let the people moving go first.
- Always wear safety devices on your ski and boards to prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs, fences and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and the ability to load, ride and unload safely
Think Snow! / Daren Lukes / North Central Region Webmaster / NSP Certified #791 / 920-277-1436 / firstname.lastname@example.org