Make Plans Now to Attend
North Central Region 2022 Spring Meeting and Awards Banquet
Willow Springs Gardens
THE HALL AT WILLOW SPRINGS
5480 Hillcrest Drive
Wausau, WI 54401
Courtyard by Marriott
1000 South 22nd Avenue
Wausau WI 54401
Schedule of Events
Registration – Courtyard Marriott 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Hospitality Room 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Great Dane Pub and Brewing Company (Next to hotel)
The Hall at Willow Springs 7:00 am to 9:00 am
Board of Director’s Meeting Granite Peak
10th Tenth Mountain chalet 8:00 am – 11:30 am
Instructor Development – face to face IOR – Beth Novicki Course number – C107220005
The Hall, Willow Springs (Upper Level)
Maximum: 10 people 8:00 am – noon
OEC Instructor Update – John Jarocki Course # C014220006
The Hall, Willow Springs (Upper Level) 12:30 – 4:00 pm
AHA CPR Refresher for Healthcare Providers (Lower Level)
$35 (Pay at the CPR refresher)
The Hall, Willow Springs 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Banquet Social Hour (The Hall) 3:00 – 4:30 pm
Dinner and Awards (The Hall) 4:30 – 6:30 pm
Questions: Contact Bruce Iattoni
715-574-3447 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Obey the RESPONSIBILITY CODE:
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people and objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and let the people moving go first.
- Always wear safety devices on your ski and boards to prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs, fences and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and the ability to load, ride and unload safely
Think Snow! / Daren Lukes / North Central Region Webmaster / NSP Certified #791 / 920-277-1436 / email@example.com