Coming to a hill near you!
For more information on the Ski Enhancement and Toboggan Enhancement Seminars Contact:
Lee Ann Heim
North Central Region – Women’s Clinic 2020
Join women from across the North Central Region on the evening of Friday, February 7 for social activities. Training sessions on Saturday, February 8 and Sunday, February 9 are designed just for YOU!
Pine Mountain Ski Resort
N3332 Pine Mountain Road
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
“Attending a Women’s Clinic at Bohemia was transformational for me. I always heard
the guys talk about Bohemia, I never thought I could handle it. Women showed me I
could.” – Dana Zedak
For more information on the Women’s Clinic contact:
Patty Asselin at
Obey the RESPONSIBILITY CODE:
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people and objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and let the people moving go first.
- Always wear safety devices on your ski and boards to prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs, fences and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and the ability to load, ride and unload safely
Think Snow! / Daren Lukes / North Central Region Webmaster / NSP Certified #791 / 920-277-1436 / email@example.com