Thank you everyone for a great season! The banquet was held the weekend of April 26th, 2019 and was a great success. Thank you to Jack Grzesik and Cheryl Yoshihara of Section I for running a great event! Please enjoy your summer and be safe and we will see you in the fall!
Obey the RESPONSIBILITY CODE:
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people and objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and let the people moving go first.
- Always wear safety devices on your ski and boards to prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs, fences and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and the ability to load, ride and unload safely
Think Snow! / Daren Lukes / North Central Region Webmaster / NSP Certified #791 / 920-277-1436 / firstname.lastname@example.org